Aircraft Runway In European States
A-CDM is a powerful enabler for reducing airport and en route delays in Europe as it integrates airports into the ATM network. A-CDM enhances the current decision making processes, linking them to the aircraft turnaround process, so increasing airport efficiency. The system reduce the time aircraft spend in the runway queue. A-CDM involves 4 main groups of partners: ATC tower, airport operations (e.g. stand and gate management), ground handling services and aircraft operators.
List of important European airports:
- London Gatwick Airport, Crawley, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom.
- Madrid-Barajas Airport, Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, North Holland, Netherlands.
- Leonardo da Vinci Airport, Fiumicino, Rome, Italy.
- Barcelona Airport, Catalonia, Spain.
- Paris-Orly Airport, Orly, France.
Updated On: 15.02.12