Aircraft Runway In Middle Eastern States
The Middle East is a region that encompasses Western Asia and part of Northern Africa. The 1900, the term became widely used to designate the area between Arabia and India. The Middle East generally has an arid and hot climate, with several major rivers providing for irrigation to support agriculture in limited areas. Many countries located around the Persian Gulf have large quantities of crude oil. In modern times the Middle East remains a strategically, economically, politically, culturally and religiously sensitive region.
List of important airports in the Middle-Eastern States:
- Dubai International Airport, Garhoud, United Arab Emirates.
- Ataturk International Airport, Yesilkoy, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Cairo International Airport, Cairo, Egypt.
- Hurghada International Airport, Hurghada, Egypt.
- Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport, Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt.
- Mohammed V International Airport, Casablanca, Morocco.
- Marrakech-Menara Airport, Marrakech, Morocco.
- Carthage Airport, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Monastir International Airport, Monastir, Tunisia.
Updated On: 18.10.15