Sibiu International Airport, Romania
The Sibiu International Airport is located in Sibiu, Romania on the northern hemisphere. Sibiu International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Sibiu International Airport is given the airport code of SBZ by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Sibiu International Airport the code of LRSB. So where on earth is Sibiu International Airport located? It is located at longitude 24.09 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 45.79 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Romania on Pagenation.com.
Sibiu International Airport Runway:
- Runway 09; Heading: 91; Elevation: 1496 ft; Length: 6562 ft Concrete.
- Runway 27; Heading: 271; Elevation: 1444 ft; Length: 6562 ft Concrete.
IATA: SBZ. ICAO: LRSB.
Distance from Sibiu International Airport [SBZ]:
- BuchaRest Henri Coanda Airport [SBZ-OTP], Bucharest, Romania, 207km.
- Vienna International Airport [SBZ-VIE], Vienna, Austria, 626km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [SBZ-MUC], Munich, Germany, 973km.
Updated On: 12.06.05