Wittman Regional Airport, United States
The Wittman Regional Airport is located in Oshkosh, United States on the northern hemisphere. Wittman Regional Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Wittman Regional Airport is given the airport code of OSH by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Wittman Regional Airport the code of KOSH. So where on earth is Wittman Regional Airport located? It is located at longitude 88.56 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 43.98 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in United States on Pagenation.com.
Wittman Regional Airport Runway:
- Runway 04; Heading: 44.8; Elevation: 790 ft; Length: 3424 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 09; Heading: 90.5; Elevation: 797 ft; Length: 6178 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 13; Heading: 129.4; Elevation: 781 ft; Length: 3060 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 18; Heading: 180.5; Elevation: 789 ft; Length: 8002 ft Concrete.
- Runway 22; Heading: 224.8; Elevation: 775 ft; Length: 3424 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 27; Heading: 270.6; Elevation: 775 ft; Length: 6178 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 31; Heading: 309.4; Elevation: 781 ft; Length: 3060 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 36; Heading: 0.5; Elevation: 808 ft; Length: 8002 ft Concrete.
IATA: OSH. ICAO: KOSH.
Updated On: 12.06.05