Xiangfan Airport, China
The Xiangfan Airport is located in Xiangfan, China on the northern hemisphere. Xiangfan Airport is a small size airport suitable for use by small aircraft. It has limited facilities such as filling station, lighting and a windsock. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Xiangfan Airport is given the airport code of XFN by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Xiangfan Airport the code of ZHXF. So where on earth is Xiangfan Airport located? It is located at longitude 112.29 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 32.15 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in China on Pagenation.com.
IATA: XFN. ICAO: ZHXF.
Distance from Xiangfan Airport [XFN]:
- Wuhan Tianhe International Airport [XFN-WUH], Wuhan, China, 237km.
- Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport [XFN-CKG], Chongqing, China, 603km.
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport [XFN-SHA], Shanghai, China, 862km.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport [XFN-NAY], Beijing, China, 938km.
- Beijing Capital International Airport [XFN-PEK], Beijing, China, 962km.
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport [XFN-CAN], Guangzhou, China, 979km.
- Shenzhen Bao an International Airport [XFN-SZX], Shenzhen, China, 1068km.
Updated On: 12.06.05