Maroantsetra Airport, Madagascar
The Maroantsetra Airport is located in Maroantsetra, Madagascar on the southern hemisphere. Maroantsetra Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Maroantsetra Airport is given the airport code of WMN by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Maroantsetra Airport the code of FMNR. So where on earth is Maroantsetra Airport located? It is located at longitude 49.69 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 15.44 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Madagascar on Pagenation.com.
Maroantsetra Airport Runway:
- Runway 14; Heading: 128.4; Elevation: 13 ft; Length: 4265 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 32; Heading: 308.4; Elevation: 13 ft; Length: 4265 ft Asphalt.
IATA: WMN. ICAO: FMNR.
Distance from Maroantsetra Airport [WMN]:
- Antsirabato Airport [WMN-ANM], , Madagascar, 83km.
- Sambava Airport [WMN-SVB], Sambava, Madagascar, 139km.
- Toamasina Airport [WMN-TMM], Toamasina, Madagascar, 300km.
- Ivato Airport [WMN-TNR], Antananarivo, Madagascar, 441km.
Updated On: 12.06.05