Tabriz International Airport, Iran
The Tabriz International Airport is located in Tabriz, Iran on the northern hemisphere. Tabriz International Airport is a fairly large airport and can handle for all categories of aircraft. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Tabriz International Airport is given the airport code of TBZ by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Tabriz International Airport the code of OITT. So where on earth is Tabriz International Airport located? It is located at longitude 46.24 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 38.13 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Iran on Pagenation.com.
Tabriz International Airport Runway:
- Runway 12L; Heading: 128.9; Elevation: 4449 ft; Length: 11825 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 12R; Heading: 128.9; Elevation: 4448 ft; Length: 11537 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 30L; Heading: 308.9; Elevation: 4458 ft; Length: 11537 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 30R; Heading: 308.9; Elevation: 4459 ft; Length: 11825 ft Asphalt.
IATA: TBZ. ICAO: OITT.
Distance from Tabriz International Airport [TBZ]:
- Mehrabad International Airport [TBZ-THR], Tehran, Iran, 527km.
- Esfahan Shahid Beheshti International Airport [TBZ-IFN], Isfahan, Iran, 786km.
- Ahwaz Airport [TBZ-AWZ], Ahwaz, Iran, 790km.
- Shiraz Shahid Dastghaib International Airport [TBZ-SYZ], Shiraz, Iran, 1121km.
- Mashhad International Airport [TBZ-MHD], Mashhad, Iran, 1205km.
- Atatuerk International Airport [TBZ-IST], Istanbul, Turkey, 1524km.
- Bandar Abbas International Airport [TBZ-BND], Bandar Abbas, Iran, 1539km.
- Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Airport [TBZ-MED], Medina, Saudi Arabia, 1631km.
- Dubai International Airport [TBZ-DXB], Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 1670km.
Updated On: 12.06.05