Sambava Airport, Madagascar
The Sambava Airport is located in Sambava, Madagascar on the southern hemisphere. Sambava Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Sambava Airport is given the airport code of SVB by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Sambava Airport the code of FMNS. So where on earth is Sambava Airport located? It is located at longitude 50.17 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 14.28 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Madagascar on Pagenation.com.
Sambava Airport Runway:
- Runway 16; Heading: 151.9; Elevation: 20 ft; Length: 4577 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 34; Heading: 331.9; Elevation: 20 ft; Length: 4577 ft Asphalt.
IATA: SVB. ICAO: FMNS.
Distance from Sambava Airport [SVB]:
- Maroantsetra Airport [SVB-WMN], Maroantsetra, Madagascar, 139km.
- Arrachart Airport [SVB-DIE], Antisiranana, Madagascar, 234km.
- Toamasina Airport [SVB-TMM], Toamasina, Madagascar, 435km.
- Ivato Airport [SVB-TNR], Antananarivo, Madagascar, 579km.
Updated On: 12.06.05