Malabo Airport, Equatorial Guinea
The Malabo Airport is located in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea on the northern hemisphere. Malabo Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Malabo Airport is given the airport code of SSG by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Malabo Airport the code of FGSL. So where on earth is Malabo Airport located? It is located at longitude 8.71 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 3.76 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Equatorial Guinea on Pagenation.com.
Malabo Airport Runway:
- Runway 05; Heading: 42; Elevation: 75 ft; Length: 9647 ft Concrete.
- Runway 23; Heading: 222; Elevation: 41 ft; Length: 9647 ft Concrete.
IATA: SSG. ICAO: FGSL.
Distance from Malabo Airport [SSG]:
- Douala International Airport [SSG-DLA], Douala, Cameroon, 114km.
- Bata Airport [SSG-BSG], Bata, Equatorial Guinea, 239km.
- Nsimalen International Airport [SSG-NSI], Yaoundé, Cameroon, 316km.
- Leon M Ba Airport [SSG-LBV], Libreville, Gabon, 375km.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport [SSG-ABV], Abuja, Nigeria, 605km.
- Cadjehoun Airport [SSG-COO], Cotonou, Benin, 758km.
- Bole International Airport [SSG-ADD], Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 3374km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [SSG-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 3701km.
- Madrid Barajas International Airport [SSG-MAD], Madrid, Spain, 4264km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [SSG-CDG], Paris, France, 5066km.
Updated On: 12.06.05