La Palma Airport, Spain
The La Palma Airport is located in Sta Cruz de la Palma, La Palma Island, Spain on the northern hemisphere. La Palma Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, La Palma Airport is given the airport code of SPC by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned La Palma Airport the code of GCLA. So where on earth is La Palma Airport located? It is located at longitude 17.76 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 28.63 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in Spain on Pagenation.com.
La Palma Airport Runway:
- Runway 01; Heading: 359; Elevation: 103 ft; Length: 7218 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 19; Heading: 179; Elevation: 65 ft; Length: 7218 ft Asphalt.
IATA: SPC. ICAO: GCLA.
Distance from La Palma Airport [SPC]:
- Tenerife Norte Airport [SPC-TFN], Tenerife Island, Spain, 139km.
- Gran Canaria Airport [SPC-LPA], Gran Canaria Island, Spain, 244km.
- Madrid Barajas International Airport [SPC-MAD], Madrid, Spain, 1846km.
- London Gatwick Airport [SPC-LGW], London, United Kingdom, 2902km.
- Manchester Airport [SPC-MAN], Manchester, United Kingdom, 3026km.
- Stuttgart Airport [SPC-STR], Stuttgart, Germany, 3203km.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol [SPC-AMS], Amsterdam, Netherlands, 3221km.
- Duesseldorf International Airport [SPC-DUS], Düsseldorf, Germany, 3241km.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [SPC-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 3252km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [SPC-MUC], Munich, Germany, 3343km.
- Paderborn Lippstadt Airport [SPC-PAD], Paderborn, Germany, 3363km.
- Nuremberg Airport [SPC-NUE], Nuremberg, Germany, 3365km.
- Hamburg Airport [SPC-HAM], Hamburg, Germany, 3577km.
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport [SPC-TXL], Berlin, Germany, 3682km.
Updated On: 12.06.05