Sainte Marie Airport, Madagascar
The Sainte Marie Airport is located in , Madagascar on the southern hemisphere. Sainte Marie Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Sainte Marie Airport is given the airport code of SMS by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Sainte Marie Airport the code of FMMS. So where on earth is Sainte Marie Airport located? It is located at longitude 49.82 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 17.08 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Madagascar on Pagenation.com.
Sainte Marie Airport Runway:
- Runway 01; Heading: 353.9; Elevation: ft; Length: 3451 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 19; Heading: 173.9; Elevation: ft; Length: 3451 ft Asphalt.
IATA: SMS. ICAO: FMMS.
Distance from Sainte Marie Airport [SMS]:
- Toamasina Airport [SMS-TMM], Toamasina, Madagascar, 123km.
- Ivato Airport [SMS-TNR], Antananarivo, Madagascar, 312km.
- Roland Garros Airport [SMS-RUN], St. Denis, Reunion, 734km.
Updated On: 12.06.05