Salalah Airport, Oman
The Salalah Airport is located in Salalah, Oman on the northern hemisphere. Salalah Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Salalah Airport is given the airport code of SLL by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Salalah Airport the code of OOSA. So where on earth is Salalah Airport located? It is located at longitude 54.09 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 17.04 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Oman on Pagenation.com.
Salalah Airport Runway:
- Runway 07; Heading: 71; Elevation: 63 ft; Length: 10965 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 17; Heading: 174.1; Elevation: 70 ft; Length: 4196 ft Gravel.
- Runway 25; Heading: 251; Elevation: 72 ft; Length: 10965 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 35; Heading: 354.1; Elevation: 38 ft; Length: 4196 ft Gravel.
IATA: SLL. ICAO: OOSA.
Distance from Salalah Airport [SLL]:
- Muscat International Airport [SLL-MCT], Muscat, Oman, 850km.
- Dubai International Airport [SLL-DXB], Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 923km.
- Calicut International Airport [SLL-CCJ], Calicut, India, 2445km.
Updated On: 12.06.05