Seychelles International Airport, Seychelles
The Seychelles International Airport is located in Mahe Island, Seychelles on the southern hemisphere. Seychelles International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Seychelles International Airport is given the airport code of SEZ by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Seychelles International Airport the code of FSIA. So where on earth is Seychelles International Airport located? It is located at longitude 55.52 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 4.67 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Seychelles on Pagenation.com.
Seychelles International Airport Runway:
- Runway 13; Heading: 125; Elevation: 10 ft; Length: 9800 ft Concrete.
- Runway 31; Heading: 305; Elevation: 10 ft; Length: 9800 ft Concrete.
IATA: SEZ. ICAO: FSIA.
Distance from Seychelles International Airport [SEZ]:
- Praslin Island Airport [SEZ-PRI], Praslin Island, Seychelles, 44km.
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport [SEZ-MRU], Port Louis, Mauritius, 1767km.
- Roland Garros Airport [SEZ-RUN], St. Denis, Reunion, 1803km.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport [SEZ-NBO], Nairobi, Kenya, 2098km.
- Bole International Airport [SEZ-ADD], Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 2396km.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport [SEZ-AUH], Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 3238km.
- Dubai International Airport [SEZ-DXB], Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 3328km.
- Doha International Airport [SEZ-DOH], Doha, Qatar, 3356km.
- OR Tambo International Airport [SEZ-JNB], Johannesburg, South Africa, 3756km.
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport [SEZ-FCO], Rome, Italy, 6770km.
- Domodedovo International Airport [SEZ-DME], Moscow, Russia, 6874km.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [SEZ-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 7561km.
Updated On: 12.06.05