Saarbruecken Airport, Germany
The Saarbruecken Airport is located in Saarbrücken, Germany on the northern hemisphere. Saarbruecken Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Saarbruecken Airport is given the airport code of SCN by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Saarbruecken Airport the code of EDDR. So where on earth is Saarbruecken Airport located? It is located at longitude 7.11 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 49.21 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Germany on Pagenation.com.
Saarbruecken Airport Runway:
- Runway 09; Heading: 87; Elevation: 1022 ft; Length: 6562 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 09L; Heading: 87.7; Elevation: ft; Length: 1788 ft Turf.
- Runway 27; Heading: 267; Elevation: 1056 ft; Length: 6562 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 27R; Heading: 267.7; Elevation: ft; Length: 1788 ft Turf.
IATA: SCN. ICAO: EDDR.
Distance from Saarbruecken Airport [SCN]:
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport [SCN-LUX], Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 80km.
- Nuremberg Airport [SCN-NUE], Nuremberg, Germany, 288km.
- Hamburg Airport [SCN-HAM], Hamburg, Germany, 530km.
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport [SCN-TXL], Berlin, Germany, 571km.
- Palma De Mallorca Airport [SCN-PMI], Palma De Mallorca, Spain, 1129km.
- Gran Canaria Airport [SCN-LPA], Gran Canaria Island, Spain, 3046km.
Updated On: 12.06.05