Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport, Poland
The Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport is located in Jasionka, Poland on the northern hemisphere. Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport is given the airport code of RZE by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport the code of EPRZ. So where on earth is Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport located? It is located at longitude 22.02 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 50.11 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Poland on Pagenation.com.
Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport Runway:
- Runway 08; Heading: 80.8; Elevation: ft; Length: 2700 ft Turf.
- Runway 09; Heading: 91; Elevation: 688 ft; Length: 10499 ft Concrete.
- Runway 26; Heading: 260.8; Elevation: ft; Length: 2700 ft Turf.
- Runway 27; Heading: 271; Elevation: 679 ft; Length: 10499 ft Concrete.
IATA: RZE. ICAO: EPRZ.
Distance from Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport [RZE]:
- Warsaw Chopin Airport [RZE-WAW], Warsaw, Poland, 240km.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [RZE-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 958km.
- London Stansted Airport [RZE-STN], London, United Kingdom, 1531km.
- London Luton Airport [RZE-LTN], London, United Kingdom, 1573km.
- East Midlands Airport [RZE-EMA], Nottingham, United Kingdom, 1638km.
- Manchester Airport [RZE-MAN], Manchester, United Kingdom, 1703km.
- Girona Airport [RZE-GRO], Girona, Spain, 1737km.
- Bristol International Airport [RZE-BRS], Bristol, United Kingdom, 1738km.
- Dublin Airport [RZE-DUB], Dublin, Ireland, 1968km.
Updated On: 12.06.05