Roberts International Airport, Liberia
The Roberts International Airport is located in Monrovia, Liberia on the northern hemisphere. Roberts International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Roberts International Airport is given the airport code of ROB by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Roberts International Airport the code of GLRB. So where on earth is Roberts International Airport located? It is located at longitude 10.36 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 6.24 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in Liberia on Pagenation.com.
Roberts International Airport Runway:
- Runway 04; Heading: 31; Elevation: 29 ft; Length: 11000 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 22; Heading: 211; Elevation: 25 ft; Length: 11000 ft Asphalt.
IATA: ROB. ICAO: GLRB.
Distance from Roberts International Airport [ROB]:
- Lungi International Airport [ROB-FNA], Freetown, Sierra Leone, 409km.
- Conakry Airport [ROB-CKY], Conakry, Guinea, 516km.
- Port Bouet Airport [ROB-ABJ], Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Cote d Ivoire), 720km.
- Senou Airport [ROB-BKO], Senou, Mali, 749km.
- Kotoka International Airport [ROB-ACC], Accra, Ghana, 1129km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [ROB-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 3029km.
- Brussels Airport [ROB-BRU], Brussels, Belgium, 5153km.
Updated On: 12.06.05