Rostock-Laage Airport, Germany
The Rostock-Laage Airport is located in Rostock, Germany on the northern hemisphere. Rostock-Laage Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Rostock-Laage Airport is given the airport code of RLG by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Rostock-Laage Airport the code of ETNL. So where on earth is Rostock-Laage Airport located? It is located at longitude 12.28 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 53.92 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Germany on Pagenation.com.
Rostock-Laage Airport Runway:
- Runway 10; Heading: 98; Elevation: 138 ft; Length: 8202 ft Concrete.
- Runway 28; Heading: 278; Elevation: 110 ft; Length: 8202 ft Concrete.
IATA: RLG. ICAO: ETNL.
Distance from Rostock-Laage Airport [RLG]:
- Cologne Bonn Airport [RLG-CGN], Cologne, Germany, 486km.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [RLG-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 501km.
- Stuttgart Airport [RLG-STR], Stuttgart, Germany, 619km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [RLG-MUC], Munich, Germany, 620km.
- Zurich Airport [RLG-ZRH], Zurich, Switzerland, 765km.
Updated On: 12.06.05