Pointe Noire Airport, Congo (Brazzaville)
The Pointe Noire Airport is located in Pointe Noire, Congo (Brazzaville) on the southern hemisphere. Pointe Noire Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Pointe Noire Airport is given the airport code of PNR by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Pointe Noire Airport the code of FCPP. So where on earth is Pointe Noire Airport located? It is located at longitude 11.89 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 4.81 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Congo (Brazzaville) on Pagenation.com.
Pointe Noire Airport Runway:
- Runway 17; Heading: 166; Elevation: 54 ft; Length: 8530 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 35; Heading: 346; Elevation: 52 ft; Length: 8530 ft Asphalt.
IATA: PNR. ICAO: FCPP.
Distance from Pointe Noire Airport [PNR]:
- Maya-Maya Airport [PNR-BZV], Brazzaville, Congo (Brazzaville), 378km.
- Ndjili International Airport [PNR-FIH], Kinshasa, Congo (Kinshasa), 397km.
- Leon M Ba Airport [PNR-LBV], Libreville, Gabon, 648km.
- Douala International Airport [PNR-DLA], Douala, Cameroon, 1011km.
- Cadjehoun Airport [PNR-COO], Cotonou, Benin, 1630km.
- OR Tambo International Airport [PNR-JNB], Johannesburg, South Africa, 2940km.
- Bole International Airport [PNR-ADD], Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 3354km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [PNR-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 4714km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [PNR-CDG], Paris, France, 6053km.
Updated On: 12.06.05