Bolshoye Savino Airport, Russia
The Bolshoye Savino Airport is located in Perm, Russia on the northern hemisphere. Bolshoye Savino Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Bolshoye Savino Airport is given the airport code of PEE by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Bolshoye Savino Airport the code of USPP. So where on earth is Bolshoye Savino Airport located? It is located at longitude 56.03 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 57.92 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Russia on Pagenation.com.
Bolshoye Savino Airport Runway:
- Runway 03; Heading: 46; Elevation: 383 ft; Length: 10520 ft Concrete.
- Runway 21; Heading: 226; Elevation: 393 ft; Length: 10520 ft Concrete.
IATA: PEE. ICAO: USPP.
Distance from Bolshoye Savino Airport [PEE]:
- Kazan International Airport [PEE-KZN], Kazan, Russia, 484km.
- Domodedovo International Airport [PEE-DME], Moscow, Russia, 1138km.
- Sheremetyevo International Airport [PEE-SVO], Moscow, Russia, 1145km.
- Pulkovo Airport [PEE-LED], St. Petersburg, Russia, 1486km.
- Khudzhand Airport [PEE-LBD], Khudzhand, Tajikistan, 2196km.
- Dushanbe Airport [PEE-DYU], Dushanbe, Tajikistan, 2344km.
Updated On: 12.06.05