Ouagadougou Airport, Burkina Faso
The Ouagadougou Airport is located in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso on the northern hemisphere. Ouagadougou Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Ouagadougou Airport is given the airport code of OUA by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Ouagadougou Airport the code of DFFD. So where on earth is Ouagadougou Airport located? It is located at longitude 1.51 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 12.35 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in Burkina Faso on Pagenation.com.
Ouagadougou Airport Runway:
- Runway 04L; Heading: 33; Elevation: 1034 ft; Length: 9934 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 04R; Heading: 35; Elevation: 1040 ft; Length: 6269 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 22L; Heading: 215; Elevation: 994 ft; Length: 6269 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 22R; Heading: 213; Elevation: 982 ft; Length: 9934 ft Asphalt.
IATA: OUA. ICAO: DFFD.
Distance from Ouagadougou Airport [OUA]:
- Bobo Dioulasso Airport [OUA-BOY], Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso, 333km.
- Diori Hamani International Airport [OUA-NIM], Niamey, Niger, 418km.
- Senou Airport [OUA-BKO], Senou, Mali, 699km.
- Lome-Tokoin Airport [OUA-LFW], Lome, Togo, 752km.
- Kotoka International Airport [OUA-ACC], Accra, Ghana, 766km.
- Cadjehoun Airport [OUA-COO], Cotonou, Benin, 792km.
- Port Bouet Airport [OUA-ABJ], Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Cote d Ivoire), 833km.
- Dakar-Yoff-Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport [OUA-DKR], Dakar, Senegal, 1746km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [OUA-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 2416km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [OUA-CDG], Paris, France, 4093km.
- Brussels Airport [OUA-BRU], Brussels, Belgium, 4320km.
- Bole International Airport [OUA-ADD], Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 4417km.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport [OUA-NBO], Nairobi, Kenya, 4507km.
Updated On: 12.06.05