Nsimalen International Airport, Cameroon
The Nsimalen International Airport is located in Yaoundé, Cameroon on the northern hemisphere. Nsimalen International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Nsimalen International Airport is given the airport code of NSI by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Nsimalen International Airport the code of FKYS. So where on earth is Nsimalen International Airport located? It is located at longitude 11.55 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 3.72 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Cameroon on Pagenation.com.
Nsimalen International Airport Runway:
- Runway 01; Heading: 10; Elevation: 2263 ft; Length: 11155 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 19; Heading: 190; Elevation: 2276 ft; Length: 11155 ft Asphalt.
IATA: NSI. ICAO: FKYS.
Distance from Nsimalen International Airport [NSI]:
- Douala International Airport [NSI-DLA], Douala, Cameroon, 207km.
- Malabo Airport [NSI-SSG], Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, 316km.
- Garoua International Airport [NSI-GOU], Garoua, Cameroon, 657km.
- Salak Airport [NSI-MVR], Maroua, Cameroon, 806km.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport [NSI-NBO], Nairobi, Kenya, 2875km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [NSI-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 3848km.
- Lyon St-Exupery Airport [NSI-LYS], Lyon, France, 4713km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [NSI-CDG], Paris, France, 5108km.
Updated On: 12.06.05