Nouakchott International Airport, Mauritania
The Nouakchott International Airport is located in Nouakchott, Mauritania on the northern hemisphere. Nouakchott International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Nouakchott International Airport is given the airport code of NKC by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Nouakchott International Airport the code of GQNN. So where on earth is Nouakchott International Airport located? It is located at longitude 15.95 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 18.1 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in Mauritania on Pagenation.com.
Nouakchott International Airport Runway:
- Runway 05; Heading: 38; Elevation: 6 ft; Length: 9876 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 23; Heading: 218; Elevation: 6 ft; Length: 9876 ft Asphalt.
IATA: NKC. ICAO: GQNN.
Distance from Nouakchott International Airport [NKC]:
- Nouadhibou International Airport [NKC-NDB], Nouadhibou, Mauritania, 335km.
- Dakar-Yoff-Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport [NKC-DKR], Dakar, Senegal, 407km.
- Conakry Airport [NKC-CKY], Conakry, Guinea, 980km.
- Senou Airport [NKC-BKO], Senou, Mali, 1058km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [NKC-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 1891km.
- Houari Boumediene Airport [NKC-ALG], Algiers, Algeria, 2792km.
- Tunis Carthage International Airport [NKC-TUN], Tunis, Tunisia, 3299km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [NKC-CDG], Paris, France, 3818km.
Updated On: 12.06.05