Morondava Airport, Madagascar
The Morondava Airport is located in Morondava, Madagascar on the southern hemisphere. Morondava Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Morondava Airport is given the airport code of MOQ by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Morondava Airport the code of FMMV. So where on earth is Morondava Airport located? It is located at longitude 44.32 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 20.28 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Madagascar on Pagenation.com.
Morondava Airport Runway:
- Runway 10; Heading: 88; Elevation: 13 ft; Length: 4921 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 14; Heading: 124; Elevation: 20 ft; Length: 4413 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 28; Heading: 268; Elevation: 20 ft; Length: 4921 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 32; Heading: 304; Elevation: 23 ft; Length: 4413 ft Asphalt.
IATA: MOQ. ICAO: FMMV.
Distance from Morondava Airport [MOQ]:
- Belo sur Tsiribihina Airport [MOQ-BMD], Belo sur Tsiribihina, Madagascar, 71km.
- Morombe Airport [MOQ-MXM], Morombe, Madagascar, 190km.
- Toliara Airport [MOQ-TLE], Boulevard Callieni, Madagascar, 351km.
- Ivato Airport [MOQ-TNR], Antananarivo, Madagascar, 370km.
Updated On: 12.06.05