Sam Ratulangi Airport, Indonesia
The Sam Ratulangi Airport is located in Manado-Celebes Island, Indonesia on the northern hemisphere. Sam Ratulangi Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Sam Ratulangi Airport is given the airport code of MDC by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Sam Ratulangi Airport the code of WAMM. So where on earth is Sam Ratulangi Airport located? It is located at longitude 124.92 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 1.55 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Indonesia on Pagenation.com.
Sam Ratulangi Airport Runway:
- Runway 18; Heading: 181.9; Elevation: 270 ft; Length: 8693 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 36; Heading: 1.9; Elevation: 264 ft; Length: 8693 ft Asphalt.
IATA: MDC. ICAO: WAMM.
Distance from Sam Ratulangi Airport [MDC]:
- Naha Airport [MDC-NAH], Tahuna-Sangihe Island, Indonesia, 247km.
- Jalaluddin Airport [MDC-GTO], Gorontalo-Celebes Island, Indonesia, 252km.
- Sultan Khairun Babullah Airport [MDC-TTE], Sango-Ternate Island, Indonesia, 284km.
- Kao Airport [MDC-KAZ], Kao-Celebes Island, Indonesia, 333km.
- Melangguane Airport [MDC-MNA], Karakelong Island, Indonesia, 336km.
- Sorong (Jefman) Airport [MDC-SOQ], Sorong-Papua Island, Indonesia, 742km.
- Hasanuddin International Airport [MDC-UPG], Ujung Pandang-Celebes Island, Indonesia, 946km.
- Juanda International Airport [MDC-SUB], Surabaya, Indonesia, 1673km.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport [MDC-CGK], Jakarta, Indonesia, 2200km.
- Singapore Changi International Airport [MDC-SIN], Changi, Singapore, 2327km.
Updated On: 12.06.05