Lviv International Airport, Ukraine
The Lviv International Airport is located in Lviv, Ukraine on the northern hemisphere. Lviv International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Lviv International Airport is given the airport code of LWO by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Lviv International Airport the code of UKLL. So where on earth is Lviv International Airport located? It is located at longitude 23.96 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 49.81 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Ukraine on Pagenation.com.
Lviv International Airport Runway:
- Runway 13; Heading: 136; Elevation: 1071 ft; Length: 8235 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 31; Heading: 316; Elevation: 1055 ft; Length: 8235 ft Asphalt.
IATA: LWO. ICAO: UKLL.
Distance from Lviv International Airport [LWO]:
- Warsaw Chopin Airport [LWO-WAW], Warsaw, Poland, 335km.
- Traian Vuia International Airport [LWO-TSR], Strada Aeroport, Romania, 486km.
- Boryspil International Airport [LWO-KBP], Kiev, Ukraine, 498km.
- Vienna International Airport [LWO-VIE], Vienna, Austria, 571km.
- Prague Ruzyne International Airport [LWO-PRG], Prague, Czech Republic, 694km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [LWO-MUC], Munich, Germany, 900km.
- Treviso - Sant Angelo Airport [LWO-TSF], Treviso, Italy, 992km.
- Atatuerk International Airport [LWO-IST], Istanbul, Turkey, 1053km.
- Dortmund Airport [LWO-DTM], Dortmund, Germany, 1165km.
- Naples - Capodichino International Airport [LWO-NAP], Napoli, Italy, 1245km.
Updated On: 12.06.05