Linz Airport, Austria
The Linz Airport is located in Linz, Austria on the northern hemisphere. Linz Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Linz Airport is given the airport code of LNZ by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Linz Airport the code of LOWL. So where on earth is Linz Airport located? It is located at longitude 14.19 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 48.24 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Austria on Pagenation.com.
Linz Airport Runway:
- Runway 09; Heading: 87; Elevation: 978 ft; Length: 9843 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 09L; Heading: 87; Elevation: 971 ft; Length: 2165 ft Turf.
- Runway 27; Heading: 267; Elevation: 963 ft; Length: 9843 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 27R; Heading: 267; Elevation: 968 ft; Length: 2165 ft Turf.
IATA: LNZ. ICAO: LOWL.
Distance from Linz Airport [LNZ]:
- Graz Airport [LNZ-GRZ], Graz, Austria, 167km.
- Vienna International Airport [LNZ-VIE], Vienna, Austria, 177km.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [LNZ-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 455km.
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport [LNZ-TXL], Berlin, Germany, 485km.
- Duesseldorf International Airport [LNZ-DUS], Düsseldorf, Germany, 632km.
- London Stansted Airport [LNZ-STN], London, United Kingdom, 1073km.
- Antalya International Airport [LNZ-AYT], Antalya, Turkey, 1847km.
- Sharm El Sheikh International Airport [LNZ-SSH], Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, 2845km.
- Puerto del Rosario Airport [LNZ-FUE], Fuerteventura Island, Spain, 3256km.
- Tenerife South Airport [LNZ-TFS], Tenerife Island, Spain, 3463km.
Updated On: 12.06.05