Lille-Lesquin Airport, France
The Lille-Lesquin Airport is located in Lille/Lesquin, France on the northern hemisphere. Lille-Lesquin Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Lille-Lesquin Airport is given the airport code of LIL by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Lille-Lesquin Airport the code of LFQQ. So where on earth is Lille-Lesquin Airport located? It is located at longitude 3.09 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 50.56 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in France on Pagenation.com.
Lille-Lesquin Airport Runway:
- Runway 02; Heading: 15; Elevation: 148 ft; Length: 5184 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 08; Heading: 78; Elevation: 157 ft; Length: 9268 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 20; Heading: 195; Elevation: 153 ft; Length: 5184 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 26; Heading: 258; Elevation: 132 ft; Length: 9268 ft Asphalt.
IATA: LIL. ICAO: LFQQ.
Distance from Lille-Lesquin Airport [LIL]:
- Strasbourg Airport [LIL-SXB], Strasbourg, France, 398km.
- Nantes Atlantique Airport [LIL-NTE], Nantes, France, 511km.
- Lyon St-Exupery Airport [LIL-LYS], Lyon, France, 558km.
- Bordeaux-Merignac (BA 106) Airport [LIL-BOD], Bordeaux/Merignac, France, 698km.
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport [LIL-TLS], Toulouse/Blagnac, France, 781km.
- Marseille Provence Airport [LIL-MRS], Marseille, France, 809km.
- Nice-Cote d Azur Airport [LIL-NCE], Nice, France, 828km.
- Barcelona International Airport [LIL-BCN], Barcelona, Spain, 1033km.
- Francisco de Sa Carneiro Airport [LIL-OPO], Porto, Portugal, 1377km.
- Houari Boumediene Airport [LIL-ALG], Algiers, Algeria, 1542km.
- Tunis Carthage International Airport [LIL-TUN], Tunis, Tunisia, 1627km.
- Es Senia Airport [LIL-ORN], Oran, Algeria, 1687km.
Updated On: 12.06.05