Chisinau International Airport, Moldova
The Chisinau International Airport is located in Chisinau, Moldova on the northern hemisphere. Chisinau International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Chisinau International Airport is given the airport code of KIV by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Chisinau International Airport the code of LUKK. So where on earth is Chisinau International Airport located? It is located at longitude 28.93 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 46.93 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Moldova on Pagenation.com.
Chisinau International Airport Runway:
- Runway 08; Heading: 88; Elevation: 399 ft; Length: 11779 ft Concrete.
- Runway 26; Heading: 268; Elevation: 279 ft; Length: 11779 ft Concrete.
IATA: KIV. ICAO: LUKK.
Distance from Chisinau International Airport [KIV]:
- BuchaRest Henri Coanda Airport [KIV-OTP], Bucharest, Romania, 343km.
- Boryspil International Airport [KIV-KBP], Kiev, Ukraine, 406km.
- Traian Vuia International Airport [KIV-TSR], Strada Aeroport, Romania, 596km.
- Atatuerk International Airport [KIV-IST], Istanbul, Turkey, 662km.
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport [KIV-SAW], Istanbul, Turkey, 671km.
- Vienna International Airport [KIV-VIE], Vienna, Austria, 937km.
- Domodedovo International Airport [KIV-DME], Moscow, Russia, 1130km.
- Riga International Airport [KIV-RIX], Riga, Latvia, 1162km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [KIV-MUC], Munich, Germany, 1292km.
- Verona - Villafranca Airport [KIV-VRN], Verona, Italy, 1397km.
- Pulkovo Airport [KIV-LED], St. Petersburg, Russia, 1434km.
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport [KIV-FCO], Rome, Italy, 1441km.
- Malpensa International Airport [KIV-MXP], Milan, Italy, 1555km.
Updated On: 12.06.05