Kigali International Airport, Rwanda
The Kigali International Airport is located in Kigali, Rwanda on the southern hemisphere. Kigali International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Kigali International Airport is given the airport code of KGL by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Kigali International Airport the code of HRYR. So where on earth is Kigali International Airport located? It is located at longitude 30.13 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 1.97 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Rwanda on Pagenation.com.
Kigali International Airport Runway:
- Runway 10; Heading: 100; Elevation: 4881 ft; Length: 11483 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 28; Heading: 280; Elevation: 4877 ft; Length: 11483 ft Asphalt.
IATA: KGL. ICAO: HRYR.
Distance from Kigali International Airport [KGL]:
- Gisenyi Airport [KGL-GYI], Gisenyi, Rwanda, 102km.
- Kamembe Airport [KGL-KME], Kamembe, Rwanda, 146km.
- Bujumbura International Airport [KGL-BJM], Bujumbura, Burundi, 175km.
- Entebbe International Airport [KGL-EBB], Kampala, Uganda, 340km.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport [KGL-NBO], Nairobi, Kenya, 759km.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport [KGL-JRO], Arusha, Tanzania, 788km.
- Mombasa Moi International Airport [KGL-MBA], Mombasa, Kenya, 1076km.
- Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere International Airport [KGL-DAR], Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, 1144km.
- Bole International Airport [KGL-ADD], Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 1550km.
- Maya-Maya Airport [KGL-BZV], Brazzaville, Congo (Brazzaville), 1672km.
- OR Tambo International Airport [KGL-JNB], Johannesburg, South Africa, 2695km.
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport [KGL-LOS], Lagos, Nigeria, 3124km.
- Dubai International Airport [KGL-DXB], Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 4067km.
Updated On: 12.06.05