Jaipur International Airport, India
The Jaipur International Airport is located in Jaipur, India on the northern hemisphere. Jaipur International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Jaipur International Airport is given the airport code of JAI by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Jaipur International Airport the code of VIJP. So where on earth is Jaipur International Airport located? It is located at longitude 75.8 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 26.82 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in India on Pagenation.com.
Jaipur International Airport Runway:
- Runway 09; Heading: 84; Elevation: 1262 ft; Length: 9177 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 15; Heading: 144.1; Elevation: ft; Length: 5223 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 27; Heading: 264; Elevation: 1250 ft; Length: 9177 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 33; Heading: 324.1; Elevation: ft; Length: 5223 ft Asphalt.
IATA: JAI. ICAO: VIJP.
Distance from Jaipur International Airport [JAI]:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport [JAI-DEL], New Delhi, India, 233km.
- Chandigarh Airport [JAI-IXC], Chandigarh, India, 438km.
- Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport [JAI-IDR], Indore, India, 456km.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport [JAI-AMD], Ahmedabad, India, 526km.
- Jammu Airport [JAI-IXJ], Jammu, India, 659km.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport [JAI-BOM], Mumbai, India, 911km.
- Sri Sathya Sai Airport [JAI-HYD], Hyderabad, Begumpet, Andhra Pradesh, India, 1077km.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport [JAI-CCU], Kolkata, India, 1358km.
- Bengaluru International Airport [JAI-BLR], Bangalore, India, 1555km.
- Muscat International Airport [JAI-MCT], Muscat, Oman, 1797km.
- Sharjah International Airport [JAI-SHJ], Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 2031km.
- Dubai International Airport [JAI-DXB], Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 2047km.
Updated On: 12.06.05