Harare International Airport, Zimbabwe
The Harare International Airport is located in Harare, Zimbabwe on the southern hemisphere. Harare International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Harare International Airport is given the airport code of HRE by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Harare International Airport the code of FVHA. So where on earth is Harare International Airport located? It is located at longitude 31.09 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 17.93 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Zimbabwe on Pagenation.com.
Harare International Airport Runway:
- Runway 05; Heading: 46; Elevation: 4793 ft; Length: 15502 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 23; Heading: 226; Elevation: 4887 ft; Length: 15502 ft Asphalt.
IATA: HRE. ICAO: FVHA.
Distance from Harare International Airport [HRE]:
- Lusaka International Airport [HRE-LUN], Lusaka, Zambia, 404km.
- Chileka International Airport [HRE-BLZ], Blantyre, Malawi, 482km.
- Lilongwe International Airport [HRE-LLW], Lilongwe, Malawi, 543km.
- Sir Seretse Khama International Airport [HRE-GBE], Gaborone, Botswana, 911km.
- OR Tambo International Airport [HRE-JNB], Johannesburg, South Africa, 958km.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport [HRE-NBO], Nairobi, Kenya, 1954km.
Updated On: 12.06.05