Westerland Sylt Airport, Germany
The Westerland Sylt Airport is located in Westerland, Germany on the northern hemisphere. Westerland Sylt Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Westerland Sylt Airport is given the airport code of GWT by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Westerland Sylt Airport the code of EDXW. So where on earth is Westerland Sylt Airport located? It is located at longitude 8.34 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 54.91 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Germany on Pagenation.com.
Westerland Sylt Airport Runway:
- Runway 06; Heading: 60; Elevation: 27 ft; Length: 5564 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 14; Heading: 144; Elevation: 32 ft; Length: 6955 ft Concrete.
- Runway 24; Heading: 240; Elevation: 51 ft; Length: 5564 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 32; Heading: 324; Elevation: 31 ft; Length: 6955 ft Concrete.
IATA: GWT. ICAO: EDXW.
Distance from Westerland Sylt Airport [GWT]:
- Hamburg Airport [GWT-HAM], Hamburg, Germany, 178km.
- Duesseldorf International Airport [GWT-DUS], Düsseldorf, Germany, 417km.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [GWT-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 543km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [GWT-MUC], Munich, Germany, 767km.
Updated On: 12.06.05