Lungi International Airport, Sierra Leone
The Lungi International Airport is located in Freetown, Sierra Leone on the northern hemisphere. Lungi International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Lungi International Airport is given the airport code of FNA by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Lungi International Airport the code of GFLL. So where on earth is Lungi International Airport located? It is located at longitude 13.2 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 8.62 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in Sierra Leone on Pagenation.com.
Lungi International Airport Runway:
- Runway 12; Heading: 107; Elevation: 78 ft; Length: 10498 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 30; Heading: 287; Elevation: 82 ft; Length: 10498 ft Asphalt.
IATA: FNA. ICAO: GFLL.
Distance from Lungi International Airport [FNA]:
- Conakry Airport [FNA-CKY], Conakry, Guinea, 116km.
- Roberts International Airport [FNA-ROB], Monrovia, Liberia, 409km.
- Banjul International Airport [FNA-BJL], Banjul, Gambia, 647km.
- Kotoka International Airport [FNA-ACC], Accra, Ghana, 1476km.
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport [FNA-LOS], Lagos, Nigeria, 1834km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [FNA-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 2811km.
- London Heathrow Airport [FNA-LHR], London, United Kingdom, 4906km.
Updated On: 12.06.05