Muenster Osnabrueck Airport, Germany
The Muenster Osnabrueck Airport is located in Flughafen Münster-Osnabrück, Germany on the northern hemisphere. Muenster Osnabrueck Airport is a fairly large airport and can handle for all categories of aircraft. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Muenster Osnabrueck Airport is given the airport code of FMO by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Muenster Osnabrueck Airport the code of EDDG. So where on earth is Muenster Osnabrueck Airport located? It is located at longitude 7.68 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 52.13 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Germany on Pagenation.com.
Muenster Osnabrueck Airport Runway:
- Runway 07; Heading: 71; Elevation: 156 ft; Length: 7119 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 25; Heading: 251; Elevation: 159 ft; Length: 7119 ft Asphalt.
IATA: FMO. ICAO: EDDG.
Distance from Muenster Osnabrueck Airport [FMO]:
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [FMO-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 242km.
- Nuremberg Airport [FMO-NUE], Nuremberg, Germany, 377km.
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport [FMO-TXL], Berlin, Germany, 383km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [FMO-MUC], Munich, Germany, 511km.
- Palma De Mallorca Airport [FMO-PMI], Palma De Mallorca, Spain, 1450km.
- Antalya International Airport [FMO-AYT], Antalya, Turkey, 2475km.
- Puerto del Rosario Airport [FMO-FUE], Fuerteventura Island, Spain, 3179km.
- Gran Canaria Airport [FMO-LPA], Gran Canaria Island, Spain, 3301km.
- Tenerife South Airport [FMO-TFS], Tenerife Island, Spain, 3348km.
- Hurghada International Airport [FMO-HRG], Hurghada, Egypt, 3524km.
Updated On: 12.06.05