Ndjili International Airport, Congo (Kinshasa)
The Ndjili International Airport is located in Kinshasa, Congo (Kinshasa) on the southern hemisphere. Ndjili International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Ndjili International Airport is given the airport code of FIH by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Ndjili International Airport the code of FZAA. So where on earth is Ndjili International Airport located? It is located at longitude 15.44 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 4.39 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Congo (Kinshasa) on Pagenation.com.
Ndjili International Airport Runway:
- Runway 06; Heading: 58; Elevation: 998 ft; Length: 15420 ft Concrete.
- Runway 24; Heading: 238; Elevation: 998 ft; Length: 15420 ft Concrete.
IATA: FIH. ICAO: FZAA.
Distance from Ndjili International Airport [FIH]:
- Maya-Maya Airport [FIH-BZV], Brazzaville, Congo (Brazzaville), 26km.
- Leon M Ba Airport [FIH-LBV], Libreville, Gabon, 860km.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport [FIH-NBO], Nairobi, Kenya, 2410km.
- OR Tambo International Airport [FIH-JNB], Johannesburg, South Africa, 2776km.
- Bole International Airport [FIH-ADD], Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 2985km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [FIH-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 4846km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [FIH-CDG], Paris, France, 6067km.
- Brussels Airport [FIH-BRU], Brussels, Belgium, 6236km.
Updated On: 12.06.05