Erzurum International Airport, Turkey
The Erzurum International Airport is located in Erzurum, Turkey on the northern hemisphere. Erzurum International Airport is a fairly large airport and can handle for all categories of aircraft. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Erzurum International Airport is given the airport code of ERZ by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Erzurum International Airport the code of LTCE. So where on earth is Erzurum International Airport located? It is located at longitude 41.17 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 39.96 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Turkey on Pagenation.com.
Erzurum International Airport Runway:
- Runway 05; Heading: 48.2; Elevation: ft; Length: 3051 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 08L; Heading: 88.1; Elevation: 5764 ft; Length: 12499 ft Concrete.
- Runway 08R; Heading: 88; Elevation: 5762 ft; Length: 12500 ft Concrete.
- Runway 23; Heading: 228.2; Elevation: ft; Length: 3051 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 26L; Heading: 268; Elevation: 5757 ft; Length: 12500 ft Concrete.
- Runway 26R; Heading: 268.1; Elevation: 5761 ft; Length: 12499 ft Concrete.
IATA: ERZ. ICAO: LTCE.
Distance from Erzurum International Airport [ERZ]:
- Esenboga International Airport [ERZ-ESB], Ankara Esenbo?a, Turkey, 696km.
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport [ERZ-SAW], Istanbul, Turkey, 1009km.
- Atatuerk International Airport [ERZ-IST], Istanbul, Turkey, 1050km.
Updated On: 12.06.05