Erzincan Airport, Turkey
The Erzincan Airport is located in Erzincan, Turkey on the northern hemisphere. Erzincan Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Erzincan Airport is given the airport code of ERC by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Erzincan Airport the code of LTCD. So where on earth is Erzincan Airport located? It is located at longitude 39.52 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 39.71 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Turkey on Pagenation.com.
Erzincan Airport Runway:
- Runway 11; Heading: 111; Elevation: 3783 ft; Length: 9842 ft Concrete.
- Runway 13; Heading: 127.1; Elevation: ft; Length: 5800 ft Concrete.
- Runway 29; Heading: 291; Elevation: 3760 ft; Length: 9842 ft Concrete.
- Runway 31; Heading: 307.2; Elevation: ft; Length: 5800 ft Concrete.
IATA: ERC. ICAO: LTCD.
Distance from Erzincan Airport [ERC]:
- Esenboga International Airport [ERC-ESB], Ankara Esenbo?a, Turkey, 558km.
- Atatuerk International Airport [ERC-IST], Istanbul, Turkey, 918km.
Updated On: 12.06.05