Dresden Airport, Germany
The Dresden Airport is located in Dresden, Germany on the northern hemisphere. Dresden Airport is a fairly large airport and can handle for all categories of aircraft. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Dresden Airport is given the airport code of DRS by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Dresden Airport the code of EDDC. So where on earth is Dresden Airport located? It is located at longitude 13.77 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 51.13 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Germany on Pagenation.com.
Dresden Airport Runway:
- Runway 04; Heading: 41; Elevation: 755 ft; Length: 8228 ft Concrete.
- Runway 22; Heading: 221; Elevation: 703 ft; Length: 8228 ft Concrete.
IATA: DRS. ICAO: EDDC.
Distance from Dresden Airport [DRS]:
- Nuremberg Airport [DRS-NUE], Nuremberg, Germany, 264km.
- Munich-Reim Airport [DRS-MUC], Munich, Germany, 340km.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [DRS-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 387km.
- Stuttgart Airport [DRS-STR], Stuttgart, Germany, 424km.
- Cologne Bonn Airport [DRS-CGN], Cologne, Germany, 464km.
- Duesseldorf International Airport [DRS-DUS], Düsseldorf, Germany, 488km.
- Zurich Airport [DRS-ZRH], Zurich, Switzerland, 557km.
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg ICAO:LFSB [DRS-BSL], Flughafen Basel-Mulhouse, Switzerland, 599km.
- Palma De Mallorca Airport [DRS-PMI], Palma De Mallorca, Spain, 1546km.
- Sheremetyevo International Airport [DRS-SVO], Moscow, Russia, 1642km.
- Antalya International Airport [DRS-AYT], Antalya, Turkey, 2077km.
- Hurghada International Airport [DRS-HRG], Hurghada, Egypt, 3152km.
- Marsa Alam International Airport [DRS-RMF], Marsa Alam, Egypt, 3348km.
- Lanzarote Airport [DRS-ACE], Lanzarote Island, Spain, 3355km.
- Puerto del Rosario Airport [DRS-FUE], Fuerteventura Island, Spain, 3415km.
- Gran Canaria Airport [DRS-LPA], Gran Canaria Island, Spain, 3548km.
- Tenerife South Airport [DRS-TFS], Tenerife Island, Spain, 3606km.
Updated On: 12.06.05