Diyarbakir Airport, Turkey
The Diyarbakir Airport is located in Diyarbakir, Turkey on the northern hemisphere. Diyarbakir Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Diyarbakir Airport is given the airport code of DIY by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Diyarbakir Airport the code of LTCC. So where on earth is Diyarbakir Airport located? It is located at longitude 40.2 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 37.89 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Turkey on Pagenation.com.
Diyarbakir Airport Runway:
- Runway 16; Heading: 162.6; Elevation: 2251 ft; Length: 11644 ft Concrete.
- Runway 34; Heading: 342.6; Elevation: 2176 ft; Length: 11644 ft Concrete.
IATA: DIY. ICAO: LTCC.
Distance from Diyarbakir Airport [DIY]:
- Esenboga International Airport [DIY-ESB], Ankara Esenbo?a, Turkey, 670km.
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport [DIY-SAW], Istanbul, Turkey, 993km.
- Atatuerk International Airport [DIY-IST], Istanbul, Turkey, 1035km.
Updated On: 12.06.05