Conakry Airport, Guinea
The Conakry Airport is located in Conakry, Guinea on the northern hemisphere. Conakry Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Conakry Airport is given the airport code of CKY by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Conakry Airport the code of GUCY. So where on earth is Conakry Airport located? It is located at longitude 13.61 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 9.58 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in Guinea on Pagenation.com.
Conakry Airport Runway:
- Runway 06; Heading: 49; Elevation: 69 ft; Length: 10826 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 24; Heading: 229; Elevation: 52 ft; Length: 10826 ft Asphalt.
IATA: CKY. ICAO: GUCY.
Distance from Conakry Airport [CKY]:
- Lungi International Airport [CKY-FNA], Freetown, Sierra Leone, 116km.
- Roberts International Airport [CKY-ROB], Monrovia, Liberia, 516km.
- Banjul International Airport [CKY-BJL], Banjul, Gambia, 534km.
- Senou Airport [CKY-BKO], Senou, Mali, 701km.
- Dakar-Yoff-Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport [CKY-DKR], Dakar, Senegal, 712km.
- Nouakchott International Airport [CKY-NKC], Nouakchott, Mauritania, 980km.
- Port Bouet Airport [CKY-ABJ], Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Cote d Ivoire), 1171km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [CKY-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 2716km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [CKY-CDG], Paris, France, 4635km.
Updated On: 12.06.05