Shah Amanat International Airport, Bangladesh
The Shah Amanat International Airport is located in Chittagong, Bangladesh on the northern hemisphere. Shah Amanat International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Shah Amanat International Airport is given the airport code of CGP by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Shah Amanat International Airport the code of VGEG. So where on earth is Shah Amanat International Airport located? It is located at longitude 91.82 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 22.26 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Bangladesh on Pagenation.com.
Shah Amanat International Airport Runway:
- Runway 05; Heading: 48.4; Elevation: 12 ft; Length: 9646 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 23; Heading: 228.4; Elevation: 13 ft; Length: 9646 ft Asphalt.
IATA: CGP. ICAO: VGEG.
Distance from Shah Amanat International Airport [CGP]:
- Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (formerly Zia International Airport) [CGP-DAC], Dhaka, Bangladesh, 229km.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport [CGP-CCU], Kolkata, India, 349km.
- Muscat International Airport [CGP-MCT], Muscat, Oman, 3430km.
- Ras Al Khaimah International Airport [CGP-RKT], Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, 3655km.
- Sharjah International Airport [CGP-SHJ], Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, 3698km.
- Dubai International Airport [CGP-DXB], Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 3714km.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport [CGP-AUH], Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 3791km.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport [CGP-JED], Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 5402km.
Updated On: 12.06.05