Senou Airport, Mali
The Senou Airport is located in Senou, Mali on the northern hemisphere. Senou Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Senou Airport is given the airport code of BKO by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Senou Airport the code of GABS. So where on earth is Senou Airport located? It is located at longitude 7.94 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 12.54 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in Mali on Pagenation.com.
Senou Airport Runway:
- Runway 06; Heading: 57; Elevation: 1187 ft; Length: 8879 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 24; Heading: 237; Elevation: 1244 ft; Length: 8879 ft Asphalt.
IATA: BKO. ICAO: GABS.
Distance from Senou Airport [BKO]:
- Kayes Dag Dag Airport [BKO-KYS], Kayes, Mali, Mali, 432km.
- Ambodedjo Airport [BKO-MZI], Sevare, Mali, 471km.
- Ouagadougou Airport [BKO-OUA], Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, 699km.
- Conakry Airport [BKO-CKY], Conakry, Guinea, 701km.
- Roberts International Airport [BKO-ROB], Monrovia, Liberia, 749km.
- Port Bouet Airport [BKO-ABJ], Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Cote d Ivoire), 922km.
- Nouakchott International Airport [BKO-NKC], Nouakchott, Mauritania, 1058km.
- Dakar-Yoff-Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport [BKO-DKR], Dakar, Senegal, 1059km.
- Kotoka International Airport [BKO-ACC], Accra, Ghana, 1150km.
- Lome-Tokoin Airport [BKO-LFW], Lome, Togo, 1232km.
- Cadjehoun Airport [BKO-COO], Cotonou, Benin, 1324km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [BKO-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 2316km.
- Lisbon Portela Airport [BKO-LIS], Lisbon, Portugal, 2920km.
- Tunis Carthage International Airport [BKO-TUN], Tunis, Tunisia, 3254km.
- Paris-Orly Airport [BKO-ORY], Paris, France, 4135km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [BKO-CDG], Paris, France, 4169km.
Updated On: 12.06.05