Bujumbura International Airport, Burundi
The Bujumbura International Airport is located in Bujumbura, Burundi on the southern hemisphere. Bujumbura International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Bujumbura International Airport is given the airport code of BJM by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Bujumbura International Airport the code of HBBA. So where on earth is Bujumbura International Airport located? It is located at longitude 29.32 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 3.32 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Burundi on Pagenation.com.
Bujumbura International Airport Runway:
- Runway 02; Heading: ; Elevation: 2582 ft; Length: ft Concrete.
- Runway 17; Heading: 172; Elevation: 2582 ft; Length: 11811 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 20; Heading: ; Elevation: 2582 ft; Length: ft Concrete.
- Runway 35; Heading: 352; Elevation: 2559 ft; Length: 11811 ft Asphalt.
IATA: BJM. ICAO: HBBA.
Distance from Bujumbura International Airport [BJM]:
- Kigali International Airport [BJM-KGL], Kigali, Rwanda, 175km.
- Entebbe International Airport [BJM-EBB], Kampala, Uganda, 510km.
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport [BJM-NBO], Nairobi, Kenya, 874km.
- OR Tambo International Airport [BJM-JNB], Johannesburg, South Africa, 2539km.
Updated On: 12.06.05