Banjul International Airport, Gambia
The Banjul International Airport is located in Banjul, Gambia on the northern hemisphere. Banjul International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Banjul International Airport is given the airport code of BJL by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Banjul International Airport the code of GBYD. So where on earth is Banjul International Airport located? It is located at longitude 16.66 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 13.34 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in Gambia on Pagenation.com.
Banjul International Airport Runway:
- Runway 14; Heading: 131; Elevation: 88 ft; Length: 11811 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 32; Heading: 311; Elevation: 74 ft; Length: 11811 ft Asphalt.
IATA: BJL. ICAO: GBYD.
Distance from Banjul International Airport [BJL]:
- Dakar-Yoff-Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport [BJL-DKR], Dakar, Senegal, 179km.
- Osvaldo Vieira International Airport [BJL-OXB], Bissau, Guinea-Bissau, 195km.
- Conakry Airport [BJL-CKY], Conakry, Guinea, 534km.
- Lungi International Airport [BJL-FNA], Freetown, Sierra Leone, 647km.
- Mohammed V International Airport [BJL-CMN], Casablanca, Morocco, 2408km.
- London Gatwick Airport [BJL-LGW], London, United Kingdom, 4457km.
- Birmingham International Airport [BJL-BHX], Birmingham, United Kingdom, 4547km.
- Brussels Airport [BJL-BRU], Brussels, Belgium, 4591km.
- Manchester Airport [BJL-MAN], Manchester, United Kingdom, 4626km.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [BJL-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 4678km.
Updated On: 12.06.05