Bastia-Poretta Airport, France
The Bastia-Poretta Airport is located in Bastia/Poretta, France on the northern hemisphere. Bastia-Poretta Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Bastia-Poretta Airport is given the airport code of BIA by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Bastia-Poretta Airport the code of LFKB. So where on earth is Bastia-Poretta Airport located? It is located at longitude 9.48 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 42.55 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in France on Pagenation.com.
Bastia-Poretta Airport Runway:
- Runway 16; Heading: 163; Elevation: 13 ft; Length: 8266 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 34; Heading: 343; Elevation: 26 ft; Length: 8266 ft Asphalt.
IATA: BIA. ICAO: LFKB.
Distance from Bastia-Poretta Airport [BIA]:
- Nice-Cote d Azur Airport [BIA-NCE], Nice, France, 222km.
- Marseille Provence Airport [BIA-MRS], Marseille, France, 361km.
- Geneva Cointrin International Airport [BIA-GVA], Geneva, Switzerland, 490km.
- Lyon St-Exupery Airport [BIA-LYS], Lyon, France, 498km.
- Stuttgart Airport [BIA-STR], Stuttgart, Germany, 683km.
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport [BIA-FRA], Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany, 835km.
- Paris-Orly Airport [BIA-ORY], Paris, France, 880km.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport [BIA-CDG], Paris, France, 897km.
- Cologne Bonn Airport [BIA-CGN], Cologne, Germany, 942km.
- Berlin-Schoenefeld International Airport [BIA-SXF], Berlin, Germany, 1134km.
Updated On: 12.06.05