Benina International Airport, Libya
The Benina International Airport is located in Benghazi, Libya on the northern hemisphere. Benina International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Benina International Airport is given the airport code of BEN by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Benina International Airport the code of HLLB. So where on earth is Benina International Airport located? It is located at longitude 20.27 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 32.1 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Libya on Pagenation.com.
Benina International Airport Runway:
- Runway 15L; Heading: 150.5; Elevation: 372 ft; Length: 11732 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 15R; Heading: 150.5; Elevation: 372 ft; Length: 11731 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 33L; Heading: 330.5; Elevation: 429 ft; Length: 11731 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 33R; Heading: 330.5; Elevation: 433 ft; Length: 11732 ft Asphalt.
IATA: BEN. ICAO: HLLB.
Distance from Benina International Airport [BEN]:
- Misratah Airport [BEN-MRA], Misratah, Libya, 491km.
- Tripoli International Airport [BEN-TIP], Tripoli, Libya, 671km.
- Borg El Arab International Airport [BEN-HBE], Alexandria, Egypt, 903km.
- Tunis Carthage International Airport [BEN-TUN], Tunis, Tunisia, 1061km.
- Cairo International Airport [BEN-CAI], Cairo, Egypt, 1083km.
- Atatuerk International Airport [BEN-IST], Istanbul, Turkey, 1246km.
- Queen Alia International Airport [BEN-AMM], Amman, Jordan, 1483km.
- Doha International Airport [BEN-DOH], Doha, Qatar, 3134km.
Updated On: 12.06.05