Syamsudin Noor Airport, Indonesia
The Syamsudin Noor Airport is located in Banjarmasin-Borneo Island, Indonesia on the southern hemisphere. Syamsudin Noor Airport is a small size airport suitable for use by small aircraft. It has limited facilities such as filling station, lighting and a windsock. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Syamsudin Noor Airport is given the airport code of BDJ by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Syamsudin Noor Airport the code of WAOO. So where on earth is Syamsudin Noor Airport located? It is located at longitude 114.75 degrees South of the Equator and latitude 3.44 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Indonesia on Pagenation.com.
Syamsudin Noor Airport Runway:
- Runway 10; Heading: 100.4; Elevation: 66 ft; Length: 8202 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 28; Heading: 280.4; Elevation: 66 ft; Length: 8202 ft Asphalt.
IATA: BDJ. ICAO: WAOO.
Distance from Syamsudin Noor Airport [BDJ]:
- Sepinggan International Airport [BDJ-BPN], Balikpapan-Borneo Island, Indonesia, 339km.
- Iskandar Airport [BDJ-PKN], Pangkalanbun-Borneo Island, Indonesia, 352km.
- Juanda International Airport [BDJ-SUB], Surabaya, Indonesia, 489km.
- Adi Sutjipto International Airport [BDJ-JOG], Yogyakarta-Java Island, Indonesia, 679km.
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport [BDJ-CGK], Jakarta, Indonesia, 945km.
Updated On: 12.06.05