Augusta State Airport, United States
The Augusta State Airport is located in Augusta, United States on the northern hemisphere. Augusta State Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the west of prime meridian, Augusta State Airport is given the airport code of AUG by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Augusta State Airport the code of KAUG. So where on earth is Augusta State Airport located? It is located at longitude 69.8 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 44.32 degrees West of Greenwich. It is shown here in United States on Pagenation.com.
Augusta State Airport Runway:
- Runway 08; Heading: 62; Elevation: 351 ft; Length: 2703 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 17; Heading: 153.2; Elevation: 311 ft; Length: 5001 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 26; Heading: 242; Elevation: 352 ft; Length: 2703 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 35; Heading: 333.2; Elevation: 347 ft; Length: 5001 ft Asphalt.
IATA: AUG. ICAO: KAUG.
Distance from Augusta State Airport [AUG]:
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport [AUG-BOS], Boston, United States, 238km.
Updated On: 12.06.05