Kayseri Erkilet Airport, Turkey
The Kayseri Erkilet Airport is located in Kayseri, Turkey on the northern hemisphere. Kayseri Erkilet Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Kayseri Erkilet Airport is given the airport code of ASR by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Kayseri Erkilet Airport the code of LTAU. So where on earth is Kayseri Erkilet Airport located? It is located at longitude 35.5 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 38.77 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Turkey on Pagenation.com.
Kayseri Erkilet Airport Runway:
- Runway 07; Heading: 76; Elevation: 3449 ft; Length: 9841 ft Concrete.
- Runway 25; Heading: 256; Elevation: 3463 ft; Length: 9841 ft Concrete.
IATA: ASR. ICAO: LTAU.
Distance from Kayseri Erkilet Airport [ASR]:
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport [ASR-SAW], Istanbul, Turkey, 579km.
- Atatuerk International Airport [ASR-IST], Istanbul, Turkey, 620km.
- Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport [ASR-ADB], Izmir, Turkey, 727km.
- Duesseldorf International Airport [ASR-DUS], Düsseldorf, Germany, 2627km.
Updated On: 12.06.05