Asmara International Airport, Eritrea
The Asmara International Airport is located in Asmara, Eritrea on the northern hemisphere. Asmara International Airport is a medium sized airport. It can handle only smaller aircraft. It has a control tower and facilities such as a filling station and runway lightings. Situated on the east of prime meridian, Asmara International Airport is given the airport code of ASM by International Air Transport Association (IATA). International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) assigned Asmara International Airport the code of HHAS. So where on earth is Asmara International Airport located? It is located at longitude 38.9 degrees North of the Equator and latitude 15.28 degrees East of Greenwich. It is shown here in Eritrea on Pagenation.com.
Asmara International Airport Runway:
- Runway 07; Heading: 74.3; Elevation: 7661 ft; Length: 9842 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 12; Heading: 119.5; Elevation: ft; Length: 5951 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 25; Heading: 254.3; Elevation: 7654 ft; Length: 9842 ft Asphalt.
- Runway 30; Heading: 299.5; Elevation: ft; Length: 5951 ft Asphalt.
IATA: ASM. ICAO: HHAS.
Distance from Asmara International Airport [ASM]:
- Port Sudan New International Airport [ASM-PZU], Port Sudan, Sudan, 494km.
- Sana a International Airport [ASM-SAH], Sana'a, Yemen, 571km.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport [ASM-JED], Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 712km.
- Cairo International Airport [ASM-CAI], Cairo, Egypt, 1817km.
Updated On: 12.06.05